One thing I Know now - Portu wins England
One thing Less to Know, and that's some relief
Should I stay Silent? I wonder about an Old Man
After all, it's "just" a Football Quarter-Final of a Sport
Like a Macho Male Dominated Rough and Physical Sport
Sports like such that, the Old Man always Shunned
One Sport he likes very much, It's a Board
with 64 squares, an "Indian Invention"!
Many others made a "Good Discovery"
And Called it theirs, Unsuccessfully ;-)
Anyhow, about Portu and others,
And Here I Imagineer backwards,
The "way" Old Man Scholari thinks,
An Old man of Character! that he is,
An Old man with a Strong and Beautiful Wife!
And in some way it's a Combination Arcane
Old man Scholari who Trains his team
Not like Predatory Animals this time
Not like Birds with Talons this time
But like a "School of Fish" this time
There is a murmur in the Audience, What Fish!?
There are many many Fishes in the Sea
Someone asks, Which Species of Fish is that?
I don't know, but I have a good Guess
Folks, Please Do Imagine and Suggest
But Hey - Another Combination, I recollect
And Still Keeping Football in Context
An Old Man, now Deceased?, who Combined
The Science of Mathematics and Biology
OK - Point is, One Football Player Understands
And the Name of that Man is Zinedine ZIDANE!
Murmur..Old Man? Which Old Man? /Murmur
Murmur..Zidane, He's Good. He's Retiring../Murmur
Murmur..French? Their Coach? Who? /Murmur
OK - This time, Keeping Mathematics in Context
Man!, He should have gotten a Nobel, But He
A man I admire, Frenchman too, did win a Fields Medal
Voice..Stop Kidding, Chou, What's his name? /Voice
The Star Of Maths and Biology: His name is Rene Thom
There are things to Speak of,
But now I must beg your leave
You know, in the evening I Fell Asleep
After I'd made an "Apple" Desktop Theme
on an old Dell-Windows Machine
Steve Sure must see that sometime (like team?)
It's a Good "Touche" on Bill
A Superficial Touche it may be,
But it Did Teach me:
How Terrible and Inferior Windows can be
Attach Please see attached iCon.zip /Attach
OK - I fell asleep, as I was saying,
While Portu was Playing
Woke up by the end of second half
Called up Home, and Chatted with Dad
Called up Bro, He's enjoying Rang De Basanti
Then turned on the Telly, with a Hungry Belly
And watched, and Smiled, and Typed all this
A Diffident Smile like Steve's
But Now, the Hungry Belly Growls
On a parting note, We will talk about Universal Constants soon,
And the Basis of 40-42, practiced 3+ years ago
As Applied in Worlds of Football, Finance, Telecom, Mathematics, Biology
An old man gifted me with a Real Number I had'nt seen before, recently
And should some young minds, Be Tempted towards a Fictional Hitchhiker
This Real Number has Two digits Before and Two? Digits After, Practically
Murmur What is it? What is it!?....Neel...PhD.......Knows......../Static
Static...This is Ra.ul Re..Portu..ing Live, from K.., S...th City.../Static
Static...So Far, So Good...Coach is on a flight to....Shinga...../Static
Static...No, ..The ....... Lama does.....need to wake up yet...../Static
Static...Steve..may....join the party....I..do...? know...yet......../Static
Static...QQ..Birk...Essays of..... The number is: "....."..Damn!../Static
For Puzzle Lovers, a bit of static can be
words drowned by noise or a bit of silence
I wish we could all hear 'n see a piece of poetry in XML
as a Real Multimedia Presentation, But I don't know How? Yet,
Chou
No comments:
Post a Comment