Two Men and One Woman Drive From Delhi towards Jaipur
To a Haveli <3hrs away, They Plan to be Back the Same Day
It's going to be a Full moon night, and She has to Prepare
Her Sasuraal after all, Women still draw a Ghoonghat there
If only as a Quaint ritual,the Moment we're back in the Car
The Ghoonghat's Off and Black Beauty Sings and Zooms Back
They end up with FREE Lunch at a Spot 20km before the Haveli
Interesting Circumstances too, Lady of the Farm Knew Strangers
Will Drop in at Lunch; She'd cooked a Special. We could'nt Refuse
Later at home, a Peahen had laid 10 eggs Last year on the Roof
and Some things Discussed: 5 action items and 2 Long Term Plans
(At that Spot, One Man Learn't after an hour from another Man
The Real Secret Ingredient of an American Invention?: Viagra
There were a few American's here, Five years ago. Took some Seeds)
After a nice day out, We were coming back to Delhi latenight
Here's Jackie - A Dog's Death, Moi? Pity, Treo battery Ran out
I think, Enhancement to Trazer is needed. Next Morning,
Dimpy SMSs - Lets work on Trazer, It needs refinements
OK - Product Code: Trazer. The Name Needs to be Humane
It'll be an Embededed Vision Based Counting & Classifier
Here's an Enhancement: Scan the Vehicle's Front End for
Damages and any Blood or Fur. This animal was hit so bad..
Technically, that golden Labrador should have been Dead
But one dog chose to Live, and get the Message Across..
He hardly barks Anymore. It looks, he's deaf from 1 ear
And yet, He continues his Genius at Customer Service
On a road side Dhaba. Trucks, Qualis' he doesn't Allow
to Stop Here. He see's Strangers in their Cars, Off Until
the Car Gets back on the Highway after Snacks. Heck,
Last night at 1am, I was feeling sleepy and So We stopped
at the first nice looking Dhaba. I Napped, Had some tea.
Noticed a Dog, quiet, active & Puzzled and asked the Owner,
What is the Dog so confused about?
Well, Ashok Kumar: He Started Gushing out with Stories
I Bellowed: JACKIE. We stayed for another Half an Hour
When we Left by 2am, I saw him in my Rear View Mirror
Objects in the Rear View Mirror, Appear Closer Than They Are
At this times on a Full Moon Night, FM Plays "The Wicked Hour"
Ashok's Last Question before I turned on the Ignition
Jackie was Sitting Silent, Staring Right into My Eyes
Well, I didn't answer that one. Jackie never went on
the Highway Earlier. He "was" HyperActive But Safety
Always Came First. Now, He Sleeps on the Road itself. Why?
Jyoti Restaurant, NH-8, SidhraWali, Gurgaon. 0124-2679205
Wonder how the Water Quadrilateral will look from Space
Garland: a Blue Ribbon, Twinkling Diamonds, those Lakes
Two Ribbons Nature has Put in Place: TsangPo and Ganges
But 1st I have to Get Married and Have Lots of Children
And They'll be my turtle Ducks, But Until Then, I'll be a...
Yes, And the Serenade - Come On, Let's Get Practical Ya..
.
.
.
Finally, I checked Orkut as Bonda has left a note in the Scrapbook
Well, Well: There's been a visitor. Bharat Vyas, Looks Interesting
A NetScan Reveals a Lyricist Bharat Vyas from Churoo. Died in 1982
I rember at our FREE Lunch, This Old Guy who had said when Parting
Bharat = Bha, Ra, Ta = Bhar Rahit Tatva. Now, You Figure it out ;)
His anecdote is: 20yrs ago in the Greater Aravalli Range, He was..
Meditating. 7ish in the Morning, He opens his Eyes. There are Three
Baaghs (TIGERS) sitting in front of him. One Mother and 2 Tiglets
He Held her Gaze for 20minutes..He had heard, Never to Look Away
It's maybe the only way to Escape a Tiger's Wrath, Unless it's Hungry
She Stood Up, Ambled Over, Walked Away. Her Flank Brushed his Back
For a While, He Dared not Look Back. Minutes later He did, She was Far
I Smiled, Rajasthan, Tourists, Yogis and their Stories. Black Cobras too
Well: Welcome Mr. Nitish Arya. IIT-G, 2001. 'Tis Five months ago
After a Late Night Integration, We discussed Universal Constants
He Brought up www.sanskrit.gde. Also Challenged, You take 10 yrs
or whatever to Learn Sanskrit 'n "After" That, I'll Learn it in a Week
Rohit, Indraneel Chakraborty: His Classmates. You may be in Splits
If you Heard the "Dictaphone Recording", of his Annual Appraisal
OK-Nitish: All due Respect, It'll stay Confidential for a few Years
No comments:
Post a Comment