Yes,Yes:I Know Most of you have Stopped reading my Mails
After all, who wants to listen to the Idle Yaps of a Guy
On a 3 months Sabbatical, after slogging it out 11 years
Anyways, If you're still reading then Pls Don't Blame Me
Well, Rember that wish I made like Four weeks ago
I'd wished Saraswati behind Ajmer: Pls Flow Again
Actually the Wish still hasn't come True you know
I just called Cousin Bro in Pushkar, No Rains Yet.
The Rain God Must be Really Crazy to do this
He's wreaked Havoc All over the Country now
Surat, Kota, Udaipur, Barmer..All Around Ajmer
and NO RAINS in Ajmer! I Don't Know Anymore
Maybe, A river flows when it Rains upstream
Maybe, the Rain God must be Laughing Crazy
Thinking, Did Someone Say, Cloud Control Q
Yes, That MUST Be Tackled. Those Chinese
Silver Iodide Guns are Primitive, I know
Well, Here's a Real anecdote my friends
Rember that Full Moon Night Trip Report
The One in which I went to the Village
I Left Out One Key Detail. Told My Dad
about it. SMSed it to Mansij da. He Said
Good thing you told your Dad About it.
It was something I saw at 10pm After Dinner
On the Roof of the Haveli, After a Walk to
the Oasis nearby. 'twas an Incredible Sight
Yes, Dad was Pleased. He Did Say, There was
a Big Meteor Shower two weeks ago in Surat
Before Surat Got all that Rains and Floods
Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, it wasn't Meteors
OK-The Full Moon Shone halfway up in the East
In the West,there were some Clouds, One Rained
So, What's the Big Deal! Some Clouds do Rain!!
OK, OK - I saw a Thick Pale White Wand of Light
It Curved into the Cloud; Not from the Sky Silly
It Rose from the Ground and went into the Cloud
The Only Cloud Raining, Among Many That Did'nt
Took Me a While to Figure out: It was a MOONBOW!
Pity, These Gizmo's I have don't work in MoonLight
IT WAS A RAINBOW ON A FULL MOON NIGHT,
Have u ever seen...Well, Well: A few have clicked it!
After all, who wants to listen to the Idle Yaps of a Guy
On a 3 months Sabbatical, after slogging it out 11 years
Anyways, If you're still reading then Pls Don't Blame Me
Well, Rember that wish I made like Four weeks ago
I'd wished Saraswati behind Ajmer: Pls Flow Again
Actually the Wish still hasn't come True you know
I just called Cousin Bro in Pushkar, No Rains Yet.
The Rain God Must be Really Crazy to do this
He's wreaked Havoc All over the Country now
Surat, Kota, Udaipur, Barmer..All Around Ajmer
and NO RAINS in Ajmer! I Don't Know Anymore
Maybe, A river flows when it Rains upstream
Maybe, the Rain God must be Laughing Crazy
Thinking, Did Someone Say, Cloud Control Q
Yes, That MUST Be Tackled. Those Chinese
Silver Iodide Guns are Primitive, I know
Well, Here's a Real anecdote my friends
Rember that Full Moon Night Trip Report
The One in which I went to the Village
I Left Out One Key Detail. Told My Dad
about it. SMSed it to Mansij da. He Said
Good thing you told your Dad About it.
It was something I saw at 10pm After Dinner
On the Roof of the Haveli, After a Walk to
the Oasis nearby. 'twas an Incredible Sight
Yes, Dad was Pleased. He Did Say, There was
a Big Meteor Shower two weeks ago in Surat
Before Surat Got all that Rains and Floods
Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, it wasn't Meteors
OK-The Full Moon Shone halfway up in the East
In the West,there were some Clouds, One Rained
So, What's the Big Deal! Some Clouds do Rain!!
OK, OK - I saw a Thick Pale White Wand of Light
It Curved into the Cloud; Not from the Sky Silly
It Rose from the Ground and went into the Cloud
The Only Cloud Raining, Among Many That Did'nt
Took Me a While to Figure out: It was a MOONBOW!
Pity, These Gizmo's I have don't work in MoonLight
IT WAS A RAINBOW ON A FULL MOON NIGHT,
Have u ever seen...Well, Well: A few have clicked it!
2 comments:
Chou, No more posts?
hi, new to the site, thanks.
Post a Comment